Home Banking: Use Home Banking as often as you like, when you like, at no charge! Once you have signed up for Home Banking with DMMCU, you are ready to access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Log on or enroll now! (To enroll, you will need your account number. You PIN will be the last four digits of your SSN.)
Through Home Banking, you can:
- View 90 days of checking account history, six months’ worth of savings histor
- Transfer funds between account
- Make an immediate loan or MasterCard payment
- Schedule an account transfer or loan payment
Bill Payer: As an added feature to Home Banking, DMMCU offers Bill Payer at no charge for qualifying members. Bill Payer allows you to pay your monthly bills from your checking account. After you sign up for Bill Payer, you will need to establish a list of merchants, as well as payment dates. You can use Bill Payer to schedule payments to merchants, review and change scheduled payments, and review your payment history. Bill Payer gives you a confirmation number for every payment and keeps track of your payment history. These features make Bill Payer an excellent record keeper. Contact the credit union to sign up for Bill Payer.
Bill Payer uses one of the following two methods to pay your bill:
- Electronic Payment–For merchants who accept electronic payments. When this method is used, you receive a recommendation to set up your payment at least two business days before the due date.
- Paper Payment–For merchants who do not accept electronic payments. The system processes a paper check for the merchant. When this method is used, you receive a recommendation to set up your payment at least five business days before the due date.
Note: A recommendation to set up paper payments at least five business days in advance is designed to ensure that Bill Payer delivers your payment to the merchant before the due date. It is then the merchant’s responsibility to post the payment in a timely manner. For merchants not on the electronic network, the recommendation is to pay more than five business days in advance so the merchant has ample time to actually post your payment. If you do not provide the correct merchant, address, and account information, your payments may not be successfully completed. More about payments:
- Payments are processed at 1 p.m. CST on the day you indicated you want the payment initiated.
- You may make changes to your payment up to 1 p.m. on the date the bill will be paid.
- The system will not allow you to schedule payments on weekends or holidays.
- You can search your Bill Payer payment history based on the merchant’s name, payment date, or payment amount.
- You can review all scheduled payments by selecting the Scheduled Payments menu under PayIt.
- Once an electronic payment is sent, we cannot stop payment to the merchant. We can research or provide proof of payment to the merchant.
- Once a paper payment is sent, DMMCU can place a stop payment (for a fee) if the check has not cleared. We can also research or provide proof of payment to the merchant.
E-Statements: Enroll in the free E-Statement option through Home Banking. Save trees and rest assured knowing you can view six months’ worth of statements with the E-Statement option. To enroll, log on to Home Banking and access the Self Service menu.
Mobile App: Once you enroll in Home Banking, you can download our free mobile app. Access your account and pay your bills from your mobile device when you’re on the go. (If you are enrolled for Bill Pay, you will also be able to pay bills from your mobile device.) Standard message and data rates may apply through your provider.
MyCard Info: MyCard Info allows you to view recent credit card transactions, make payments, and view the past three months’ worth of statements. Log on or enroll now. If you have difficulty logging on or enrolling, please contact card services at 1-800-234-5354.