It’s easy to use the Coopera Prepaid Reloadable Visa® Card! No credit score is required for a Coopera Card.
- Buy the card at the credit union for $4.95.
- Load: Load money onto your card anytime by visiting or calling DMMCU, online www.cooperacard.com, through direct deposit of your wages, or at a Visa ReadyLink Network merchant.
- Spend: It’s easy to use your card everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted to make every day purchases and to pay your bills. Your Coopera Card can be used at: retail stores, gas stations, restaurants, online, and to pay for cell phones and other utilities.
- Reload: Verify your balance at www.cooperacard.com or by calling 866.466.0058. You can also sign up for text message alerts online. Reload money onto your card anytime by visiting or calling DMMCU, online at www.cooperacard.com, through direct deposit of your wages, or at a Visa ReadyLink Network merchant.
- Save: Use your Coopera Card instead of paying check-cashing fees, buying money orders , or paying for money transfer services. Stay on budget— only use the money you load on the card. Avoid carrying cash— it’s a safe option to access your money. Learn more about other products at DMMCU that can help you save and access your money!
If your card is lost or stolen, call 866.466.0058 (954.377.4496 international). For customer service call 866.466.0058. To obtain a list of fees go to www.cooperacard.com or refer to the fee schedule that comes with your card.